Monday, August 29, 2011

A State Of Chaos

Is it possible that some of us are destined to live in a constant state of chaos? 

If so, then I'm definitely one of those people. 

Granted, at this moment I'm dealing with MAJOR life changes, but I feel like I've been living in a perpetual limbo over the last months (ok, years).  

I want to know how people do it differently.  How do they have it so together?  Do they actually do it differently, or are they just better at faking it than I am?

I don't own a home, I don't (currently) have a job, I don't have a plan, and I honestly don't know what my life will look like a year from now.  Aaaah...chaos!!!  It's like I'm trapped in "temporary" (which I would guess is a lot like purgatory).  Never quite settled, never sure what's next, no set agenda - just...making due...existing.

It's a constant feeling of being unsettled, and I'm starting to get sick of it.  I crave routine, I crave stability, and I'd give anything to be sitting here complaining about how boring and predictable my life has become.  

I have to expect that at some point, I will begin to make sense of my life.  Things will fall into place, regularity will be established, and I'll look back and laugh about how scattered I was......I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, comments, concerns - so drop me a line!