Thursday, August 11, 2011

The End Of The Road

The end is in sight. 

Tonight is the last night in a hotel...whew! 

Only 6 hours of driving left for tomorrow...double whew! 

Tomorrow is officially our move in day at our new place...yay!

It's certainly been a long process - the cleaning, the organizing, the packing, the driving - I'm glad that we're almost done. 

Yes, we still have unpacking and organizing to do, but at this point, anything will be easier than the last few weeks have been. 

So, as we head into our last day of a very long cross country road trip, I'm thankful for the end of the road, which is now officially in sight, and I'm thankful that tomorrow begins the next chapter of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, comments, concerns - so drop me a line!