Tuesday, September 6, 2011

2 Years

Today is our 2 year anniversary.  Seriously, where has the time gone???

In honor of me getting to marry my best friend and love of my life exactly 2 years ago, here's a quick look at some of my favorite wedding day pics.

 Our wedding day brunch before the official festivities began (thanks Susan and Jerry for hosting!)

The boys are all ready to go!

A quick hug from Mom...

The ladies are ready to go...

Walking down the aisle with my favorite little man...

Mr. & Mrs. Benjamin Whaley

Our entire family!

A dance with Dad...

Oh, what a night!

Ben, thanks for the best 2 years of my life - looking forward to many more!

2 comments:

  1. I love you so much, you've made me so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary, sweet friend! :) I love Ben's comments on your blog - they're almost as good as the posts themselves. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, comments, concerns - so drop me a line!