Thursday, December 8, 2011

Husband Of The Year

I often tell my husband that he is Husband Of The Year. 

Usually it's said with a sarcastic tone - picture me trying to get from the car to the apartment with my arms full and Ben walking alongside me carrying nothing. 

I joke about it...but today, he really is Husband Of The Year!

Work has slowed down for him over the last couple of weeks.  As we wait for the snow to finally hit (so that the $4000 snow plow he bought can become more than a really expensive and over sized hood ornament), he is spending the bulk of his time at home during the day. 

Today, he put his free time to good use.

He cleaned the apartment!!!!

I won't go into details about how disgusting this place was (really), or how many times he had to empty the vacuum (4) - I'll just say that I walked in here, and rather than fight the urge to turn and run, I was welcomed by a clutter-free, organized living room!

I'm not domestic, I hate to clean, but that doesn't mean that I'm not irritated beyond belief by the clutter that seems to materialize out of nowhere.  Today Ben completely saved me!

I'm thankful for my Husband Of The Year - for real!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, comments, concerns - so drop me a line!