Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Simple Things

You know those days when all you want to do is go home, get into comfy clothes, sit on the couch and eat some comfort food while watching mindless tv?

That was my day today. 

It was a good day at work - seriously, no complaints.  I just felt wiped out.  I kept daydreaming about how nice it would be to curl up under a blanket and sift through the numerous tv shows that we have waiting for us on the DVR.

Thankfully, tonight, I got my wish. 

I came home, walked the dog, slipped into something more comfortable (enter workout pants and a hoodie), and waited patiently for my darling husband to arrive with pizza!

So, here we sit, pizza eaten, shows watched, comfy clothes still comfy...enjoying a nice leisurely evening at home.

It's just what I needed, so I'm thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, comments, concerns - so drop me a line!